Indications for use
Augmentin is used to treat bacterial infections caused by susceptible microorganisms, including:
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract (including infections of the ear, throat, nose), for example, recurrent tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media. These infections are most commonly caused by Streptococcus pneumonia, Haemophilus influenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis, and Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Lower respiratory tract infections, such as acute bronchitis and exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia, which are usually caused by Streptococcus pneumonia, Haemophilus influenzae and Moraxella catarrhalis.
- Infections of the urogenital tract, for example, cystitis (especially recurrent and complicated), urethritis, pyelonephritis, gynecological infections, which are usually caused by Enterobacteriaceae (mainly Escherichia coli), Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Enterococcus species, and gonorrhea caused by Nehoeeria goron.
- Skin and soft tissue infections commonly caused by Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, and Bacteroides species.
- Infections of bones and joints, such as osteomyelitis, which is usually caused by Staphylococcus aureus and requires longer treatment.
- Other infectious diseases, such as septic abortion, postpartum sepsis, intraperitoneal sepsis.
- Infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to amoxicillin can be treated with Augmentin, since it contains amoxicillin.
- Augmentin is also effective for mixed infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to amoxicillin and microorganisms producing beta-lactamases that are insensitive to amoxicillin.
- A history of hypersensitivity to beta-lactam antibiotics (e.g., penicillins and cephalosporins).
- Jaundice / impaired liver function associated with the use of Augmentin or penicillin in the history of patients.
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Phenylketonuria (for aspartame suspension)
Use with caution during pregnancy, during lactation, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (including colitis associated with the use of penicillins), and chronic renal failure.
If the bones and joints are constantly sore, it is possible that a systemic chronic disease is progressing, characterized by metabolic disorders, a decrease in the density of musculoskeletal tissues, defined in medicine as osteoporosis.
Violation of musculoskeletal architectonics, increased bone fragility are explained by metabolic processes in their tissue organization. The danger of the situation is at risk of fractures in the most vulnerable places. cheapest augmentin tablets no prescription According to the World Health Organization (WHO), osteoporosis is the cause of the most frequent fractures..
Statistics show that about 20% of fractures in men are the result of fragility and insufficient bone density, among women the percentage of those injured due to osteoporosis is slightly less than 40%.
Among people of advanced or old age, the consequence of insufficient density of tissue bone structures is a fracture of the femoral neck, which led to a fatal outcome 20 years ago.
The degree of risk is classified according to several factors.
For the treatment of joints, our readers have successfully used Artrade. Seeing the popularity of this product, we decided to offer it to your attention. Read more here …
Genetic and physical symptoms:
- natural aging of the body;
- light weight (up to 55 kg - for women, up to 70 kg - for men) or critical growth (above 175 cm - for women, more than 185 cm - for men);
- the presence of osteoporosis in immediate relatives;
- fragile physique of a person;
- stoop of the spine;
- the appearance of lumbar lordosis or thoracic kyphosis;
- low bone mass.
- hormonal imbalance;
- early menopause in women or later the first menstrual bleeding in girls;
- inability to bear children.
Objectively determined signs of the occurrence of osteoporosis are:
- lack of physical activity or hyperactivity;
- violation of food absorption;
- chronic insufficiency of the main blood circulation or a functional decrease in kidney function.
The latent course of the disease does not adequately identify the causes of pain in the bones and joints, so the first, so-called hypotraumatic fractures occur.
The only possible way to eliminate osteoporosis is to increase and strengthen bone mass. It is possible to achieve the result only by saturating the body with sufficient calcium and vitamin D. It is necessary to follow a diet, exclude salty foods, stop smoking, and alcohol, which contribute to the active removal of calcium from the body.
In most cases, overdose symptoms include disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting), anxiety arousal, insomnia, dizziness are also possible, and in some cases convulsive seizures.
In case of an overdose, the patient should be under the supervision of a doctor, treatment is symptomatic. Amoxicillin + clavulanic acid is removed by hemodialysis.
Causes of inflammation
Inflammation is always caused by an infection, usually a bacterial one. http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/augmentin And bacteria enter the bone in two ways, hence the classification of osteitis: nonspecific and specific.
Non-specific inflammation develops as a result of infection of the bone during a fracture, surgery, contusion, or other tissue damage. That is, bacteria enter the body from the outside.
Specific osteitis develops due to an infection in the body: tuberculosis, syphilitic, gonorrhea, and so on. There are known cases of the development of inflammation against the background of brucellosis, gonorrhea, paratyphoid, rheumatism.
Depending on the course of the disease, acute and chronic bone inflammation is distinguished.
subscribe via RSS